Notifications
Clear all

The view from my window  

Page 1 / 2

Tim Satterthwaite

Good morning, conference! This is the view from my loft window in Brighton this morning – day one of Future States. Is the sun shining where you are? Share a photo!

IMG 20200330 080504596

Craig Saper

Good morning. Here is a view outside my window -- in a town just north and west of Baltimore. 

IMG 8573

ReplyQuote
Karen Eckersley

Hello all at Future States.  It's not sunny here in West Oxfordshire but there's plenty of nature about in my garden.  I couldn't quite catch the greenfinches on camera but they have been perched on the shed this morning!

View from a study in West Oxfordshire...

ReplyQuote
Tim Satterthwaite

Hi Karen and Craig. Great to see that the site is working. And lovely pictures! I guess there won't be many people in these photos: are you in lockdown in Baltimore?

ReplyQuote
Victoria Kuttainen

Hello, it's nigh time here in Australia right now.  Here's a little view from space...

My Australia at night

ReplyQuote
Victoria Kuttainen

*night time... and g'night from me... great stuff here and looking forward to checking it out more my tomorrow morning.

ReplyQuote
Andrew Thacker

IMG 2881

Some rain and sunshine today looking from my study in Northampton, UK.

ReplyQuote
Jean-Louis Marin-Lamellet

Good afternoon. This is the view from my window in Bourg-St-Maurice in the French Alps. The fog is hiding the mountains and the ski resorts.

IMG 8820

ReplyQuote
Catalina Fara

Good morning from cloudy Buenos Aires! This is the view from my balcony.

IMG 20200330 103811

ReplyQuote
Tim Satterthwaite

Hi Catalina
How are things in Buenos Aires?

ReplyQuote
Tim Satterthwaite

@jl

Hi Jean-Louis. Looking forward to your presentation! I hope all is well with you.

ReplyQuote
Catalina Fara

@timsatterthwaite Hello Tim, thanks for asking!

Here we have been in mandatory quarantine for 15 days, and yesterday the government announced 15 more! So trying to cope with the sad situation, teaching on line and trying to keep up with work. Hope you are safe in England!

ReplyQuote
Tim Satterthwaite

We're a week into lock-down. Keeping safe. It's a strange life: I go running round the park once a day - not something I ever did before!

ReplyQuote
Michel Hockx

Photo on 3 30 20 at 10.49 AM

A few spring flowers outside my study here in South Bend, Indiana. And a lot of dangerously bending trees after yesterday's storm.

ReplyQuote
Christophe Premat

Stockholmview

A beautiful in the region of Stockholm, we do not have any quarantine, this is the Swedish approach

Best,

Christophe

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share: